TFS Properties Inc. is proud to present 3926 Inglewood Blvd in the city of Los Angeles, California. The property has been completely renovated with a new roof, gutter, exterior painting, and cement-paved front yard. Nice out of ten units are fully remodeled with a stove and a refrigerator. The complex also comes with its own coin-operated washer and dryer accompanied by its own electrical meters.
A newly installed electric gate and security cameras provide security, while soundproof windows installed by LAX of the building provide a soundproof space for residents. With the recent renovations and refurbishing the property has experienced an increase of gross monthly rent by 45% (with the potential for more). Adjacent to this property is one that was sold in July 2021 and has been approved by the city to be completely torn down and rebuilt as a 10-unit apartment complex with no rent control
View on map / Neighborhood
- Ability to Raise Below Market Rents
- Convenient Access to Public Transportation
- Diverse Mix of Entertainment Options Within Walking Distance
- Driving Vicinity to the Iconic California Coastline
- Less than 10 Minutes from I-10&I-405
- Located In One of the Strongest and Stable Rental Markets In the City
- Minutes Away From Santa Monica/Venice Beach
- Minutes to World-Class Tourist Destination
- Value-Add/Development Opportunity
This Apartment style property is located in Los Angeles is currently and has been listed on TFS Properties. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 6800 sq ft. The property was built in year.