Join Our Growing Team
TFS Properties is a Los Angeles based commercial real estate services company – an innovative & technology-integrated organization, comprised of San Gabriel Valley’s sharpest & brightest real estate & marketing professionals.
Responsible for supporting the TFS Properties Real Estate Team through deal tracking and commission processing. Processes internal invoices, prepares reports and maintains deals files. Responsible for the opening and closeout of transaction projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens new Real Estate projects per the TFS Team direction in the deal tracking database and tracks all data, authorizations and documents related to the real estate project.
- Responsible for gathering data and conducting deal research.
- Tracks due diligence periods and supports needed documentation for all sales.
- Reviews monthly reports from Lease Administration to ensure accuracy and prepares review for approval.
- Drafts and processes all commission vouchers. Tracks commissions.
- Responsible for drafting all reports and supporting all internal and client reporting needs.
- Responsible for all monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Processes all internal invoices.
- Calculates and Tracks cost saves.
- Manages all paper documents and other supporting functions to the Transaction Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
B.A or B.S Degree required; previous office experience in a supporting role recommended. Real Estate experience preferred.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal group.
Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with a general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
TFS Properties will provide paid holidays. Prospective applicants will benefit from the flexible scheduling options (must be approved by CEO). Must have a reliable source of transportation in order to access properties, events, & client networking opportunities. Medical Insurance will be provided upon completion of the 3-Month probation period.
Based On Experience